Until the pandemic is over (COVID19) we are not booking past June 30, 2021. Health mandates, restrictions, lockdowns and beach access remains too fluid for us to run our business smoothly for our couples.
The Process is very easy!
~ You simply fill out the availability form below letting us know what day, time and location you would like to Elope To San Diego. You will also be able to select other dates in case your first preference is not available.
~ You may also select the type of ceremony you wish and Officiant preference and what specials like lodging or photography you would like more information about.
~ You will receive a detailed email with all information, availability, prices, license information and vendor information.
~ If we can be of service, simply reply to that email that you would like to book.
~ We will send an email with a link to the online agreement and links to pay your retainer payment via PayPal.
~ After we receive the agreement and confirmation of retainer, we will send you a confirmation email with all detailed information on the date booked, meeting time and location and information on all vendors you requested to make contact and book their services.
NOTE: Before starting this process, please make note of the following:
- This is for ELOPEMENT services only.
- THIS IS NOT for a small wedding. If you need or want chairs, an altar or a permit is required to have your ceremony, Elope to San Diego is NOT what you’re looking for. Please visit OUR wedding website to inquire about a beach or park wedding by Clicking Here.
- Amount of people allowed: We allow up to 2 witnesses total with Elope to Coronado services during current “Stay At Home” mandate.
During COVID-19 | Coronavirus pandemic please be advised: In addition to County Of San Diego Health Department guidelines of Face coverings for all (except couple) and 6 foot social distancing for all (except couple)
~~~~~ FOR OUR SAFETY ~~~~~
- Per San Diego Health Department: Up to 7 witnesses total with Elope to Coronado services.
- We require EVERYONE to wear FULL facial coverings (Covering both nose AND mouth) at all times except for our couple during the ceremony.
- We will maintain 6ft social distance at all times.
- We will offer to sign your marriage license and return to you for filing to avoid 3 day quarantine of paperwork.
BECAUSE OF THE COVID19 PANDEMIC – WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR ELOPEMENT SERVICES PAST JUNE 2021